CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Poor, Poor tired Bryce....


Well, Bryce decided about 6 months or so ago that he no longer needed naps. Well we decided the same when he would take a nap and then stay up until 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning. Well....I guess that yesterday that he did need a nap. We left Nana's house and before we could get home (keep in mind that it literally takes maybe 5 minutes to get home from there) he was out. I tried to wake him up a couple of time and he would not budge. So, when we got home I just got him out of his car seat and stood him up in the garage...I don't think he even opened his eyes. He just laid down and went back to sleep. I took pictures w/ my phone so they may be a little blurry but you can definitely tell that he is passed out on the garage floor.

Love Always,
Brooke

0 comments: