CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008








Real Men Drive Cats!











Keepin' in Step.













Brittney and Bryce, they are too much alike!











Bathing in Grandaddy's Wash Tub!!







As most of you are aware, the boys LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to spend time w/their Meme and Grandaddy. So much that usually Bryce does not want to come home. Here are some pictures of their time in Wheeler. We all really love it there and try to make it down as often as we can.

Actually, I just got back from meeting Meme, Aunt Nikki and Uncle Dean in Pampa to pick them up after a long weekend in Wheeler. All the snax that I would put in my basket at Wal-Mart Bryce would taken them out and put them in Meme's.....he really thought that he was going to get to stay at Grandaddy's and Meme's and was not too happy with me. But if I got to do everything that they get to do while there, I would have never left!!!!

Meme has all the pictures so I will update them as she forwards them over to me.

Love, Brooke

0 comments: